The OAFEnet Email Update kind of has a theme going on this week. It's pretty subtle, see if you can guess what it is!
- "two hours of menstrual cup discussions and mandatory estrogen injections for the audience"
- "it's more 'genetic clone engineering' than 'slap and tickle'"
- "green and silver outfits, a bunch of unlikable people... is Starforce the Kree equivalent of the Philadelphia Eagles?"
- "It's possible they're pulling a bluff with all the toys and cardgames and official sites and whatnot, and that the character will be revealed as Mar-Vell in the movie, but on the other hand, no they're not."
- "Perhaps the silliest thing about his design is that, despite being a six-foot chunk of living concrete, he still feels the need to wear a little domino mask to conceal his identity."
- "it does slightly feel like Disney is thumbing its nose at Fox with this one"
- "think of it as a Sentinel, but for aliens instead of mutants"
There's a bonus review on the blog, too.