Anyone here read Tony Millionaire's "Sock Monkey?" Remember how the little Drinky Crow would tip back a little brown bottle and "glug glug glug" all his troubles away until his eyes became two little X's? Yeah, well, Poe won't be writing the update this week.
Time flies, and we're nearly finished with November, which means December and the Fifth Annual ToY awards will soon be upon us. We know what we're voting for, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't like to hear from you, too.
- Our first review was actually posted JUST after the deadline for our last email, so it's had time to age like a fine wine. Jam your hand up something's ass and check out Kermit the Frog at http://www.oafe.net/yo/mupkerm.html
- Poe then took wholesomeness to new levels with his review of another '80s revival product, the Care Bears' Tenderheart Bear: http://www.oafe.net/poe/tenderheart.html
- Called out by his mention of G.I. Joe, I answered with one of the new two-packs, starring two old-school favorites. http://www.oafe.net/yo/gijsz.html
- Then, OAFEnet was the first to bring you Marvel Legends series 2 reviews. So far we covered The Thing (http://www.oafe.net/yo/ml_thing.html) and the Human Torch (http://www.oafe.net/yo/ml_ht.html).
- As an added bonus, we went back and "OAFEitized" two older, related reviews: the Incredible Hulk (http://www.oafe.net/yo/ml_hulk.html) and Wolverine (http://www.oafe.net/yo/xm_wolveox.html). With free music! How cool is that?
- There's also a new piece available in Articulation: it's called "Making a MOCery of Things" and can be found at http://www.oafe.net/articulation/112002.html Follow the link in that article to tell us what you think.
That's all for now. We'll be back Thanksgiving day to give you some reading material while you digest the turkey you've been picking at since four o'clock. Until then, we remain Poe, Shocka, and yo, your OAFEs...