Nearly non-existent, it's the OAFEnet Email Update!
So, small update this week. We had to turn off the board to conserve bandwidth (didn't work) and yo had to buy a new camera. That's our non-review excitement. However, we do have eight reviews for you, so let's get started.
- Our first review was right on time. Haw haw! Get it? "Time?" Because he's... oh, wait, you haven't read it yet, have you? That's why we're giving you this link. Trust me, that'll be funny after you read it.
- We next looked at a figure that gives us a classic character. Or maybe that's a "classical" character. Really old-school, this one.
- For those of you who just read the OEU here on the blog, this figure was last week's preview.
- Monday's review is about one of comics' biggest walking stereotypes. Hold your ears, me bucko!
- Tuesday, we had a bit of a problem. Unable to take pictures, yo had to post a plain text review. Boring! thankfully, there are pictures in there now.
- We also posted an "emergency back-up review" to go with it - something that needed no photography before it went up. Read about one of the lost Marvel Legends figures.
- Since there was no Transformers Tuesday, we instead offered two alternatives. The first was to update and expand an old review, and the second was to give you something you can put on your back.
- If you had the choice between a hot red-head and a blonde dominatrix, you'd probably consider yourself lucky. Well, you can have one of them right now.
- Our final review of the week is also the first of Old Toys Month - it's a pioneering survival horror videogame star and his enemies.
That's all. Maybe next week will be better, what with the new camera and all.