The OAFEnet Email Update: apply directly to the forehead. The OAFEnet Email Update: apply directly to the forehead. The OAFEnet Email Update: apply directly to the forehead.
- There used to be a time when McFarlane Toys was the only company trying to make realistic-looking female figures. Of course, that was a long time ago, and every one of their women looked like her neck had thrown up hell. Quite ugly, we're saying. Now any company that makes a woman tries its best to have her actually look good. We've come a long way, baby.
- And hey, speaking of unmentionably ugly, our next review finishes off this ancient quartet. Make sure you read down through our blog to get a completely unexpected history lesson, and a link to a really neat Java applet.
- The "Spider-Man 3" figures were released this weekend, which should have been a happy time. Was it? Are they worth getting? Find out!
- This week's Transformers Tuesday review is an oldie. Well, the toy is fairly new - the character's backstory just has him being active on earth for hundreds of years. Get rescued from a river by a myseterious benefactor.
- Your final review for the week is actually a double, so make sure you lift it with your knees. We can't have you wrenching your back right before the weekend. Delve into an imaginary story, an alternate history with an unexpected pair.