I ain't sayin' she's a gold-digger, but she ain't messin' with the OAFEnet Email Update.
The reviews this week might be overshadowed by all our assorted other zaniness - we've been busy little electronic beavers.
First of all, yes, our "shut down" on Sunday afternoon was just a gag - there were a few clues in the body of the piece that pointed to it just being a harmless April Fools' Day joke, and it seems everyone took it in the good-natured spirit it was intended. We'd like to thank Ontario Agri-Food Education Inc, (ie, the other OAFE) for their patience, and we hope they enjoyed the slight bump in traffic and the free advertising. If you're ever in Ontario and need food education, think of OAFE. They do good work.
- Our first review this week is a figure that we are (in)directly responsible for. Well, if you look at it the right way. Which pretty much involves squinting, crossing your eyes and then just flat-out lying about what you see. You must defeat this review to stand a chance.
- If you were going to build a JLA, who would you put in it? Not characters, but toys. Which are the best?
- Monday's review is a figure that really got shorted by coming out at the tail-end of its line. More people really should have had the opportunity to own this one.
- We had a new custom posted this week. Fans of Marvel's cosmic stories should like this one.
- Our Transformers Tuesday review is deceptively small. Even though it's about the size of your fist, that's still only a fraction of how large it should be.
- Do you love acne scars and other assorted physical deformities? Then you'll love Wednesday's review. And to think, most people complain that he's not deformed enough. Grip your balls and go!
So, that's all the reviews we have, and it may not seem like much, but now we invite you to go outside the site. We'd give you links to some blog posts, but there was a new one every day this week, and they're all worth checking out. Some are sidebars to the reviews linked above, some are straight news, and one is a giant list of toys. So scroll down until you see the big picture of Batman and work your way up from there.
Also, you now have a new place to badmouth us: OAFE's on Wikipedia! See if you can guess how much of the information is correct, and how much is someone's wild guess.