The OAFEnet Email Update welcomes its legions of Chubby Chasers.
If you read last week's OEU in your inbox, then you can probably guess what all this week's reviews are. If you're one of the folks who read it online, we're going to keep you in suspense just a bit longer.
The Hour is coming.
Okay, that's long enough! Here we go!
- The start of a new month means one thing: it's time for our regular feature, Flippin' Through Previews.
- Our first review is a former football star - or "soccer," if you prefer - known more for his looks than his playing. No, it's not the long-awaited David Beckham figure. Do you not know who this is?!
- Here's something you don't see very often: yo asking other people for their opinion on a figure.
- Monday's review has been brought back from the grave. A few times. In a few different ways. But almost always with the same consequences. Does that make it tired and repetitious, or timeless and classic? Shame you can't really tell who it is just by looking.
- ToyFare named their "Top 100 toys" of the past decade - how many do you have?
- Our Transformers Tuesday is a retooled offering that turned out to be surprisingly distinct, and definitely worth it - for the right price. Butt your head up against it!
- Some surprising news about the Heroes on the Half-Shell.
- Our final review, the preview from last week's email, is a liar! A dirty filthy liar! A superhero, hiding his face behind a mask? What is this world coming to!