Now you know... and knowing the OAFEnet Email Update is half the battle.
- We reviewed a big figure for Joe Friday. Not a different scale, like Sigma 6 or something, just a big figure. A real giant of a man.
- In honor of Star Trek opening, Artemis brought us an example of how to do Trek figures right.
- There was one key element in the decision to review this week's Star Wars figure - and that element is the idea of a Steampunk Ghostbuster.
- Sunday's figure is lacking a certain... manic quality that would really make it lifelike.
- Marvel Monday brought a figure that we've had before, with some significant changes. Is it worth an update in your collection? That's what we're here to find out.
- Can a character be classic and beloved without ever really doing anything? Tuesday's review says "yes!"
- We had to scramble to get this week's Transformers Tuesday done - when some of the new movie toys leaked out early, they shot up to the top of the list.
- This week we finished a series of reviews that was long overdue. Oddly enough, the first review was the best figure in the line, and this last review is second.
- The last review we have for your enjoyment is also the end of a series, but one that came much faster.