The OAFEnet Email Update was stolen from Patton Oswalt.
- The subject of this Joe Friday is like a four-leaf clover, or "friends with benefits" - you hear about it happening to other people, but never you or anyone you know.
- Saturday's new review was surprisingly plain. Seriously, this is the most average, middle-of-the-road offering you're ever likely to see, and it's even more shocking when you realize it came from a major toy company.
- You ever look back at the clothes you used to wear and realize how stupid they looked? Don't feel bad, the same thing happens to fictional characters, as well.
- Marvel Monday was conceived with an ulterior purpose. It was coldly calculated to change men's minds!
- Depending on who you ask, Transformers Tuesday may be nothing more than a glorified accessory kit.
- On Wednesday, we had a blog post, a Figuretoon and a review, all about the same single subject.
- Your final review of the week is a triple, though all three figures are fundamentally the same, just taken from different points in time.
- Do you know what the top-selling toys of last year are? The answer may surprise you!