The OAFEnet Email Update greets you from cloudy, overcast San Diego!
If you, like Rustin, are packed shoulder-to-shoulder into the overheated, sweaty halls of SDCC, then you can't read this right now. For the rest of you, have a week's worth of links. Quickly, before another panel starts!
- Joe Friday: a classic vehicle reimagined.
- The ugliest woman you're going to see all week.
- And on the other hand, perhaps the hottest woman.
- Marvel Monday: a non-"army builder" it's still worth doubling up on.
- Doctor Whoesday: old-school favorites who share a body.
- Our first SDCC Exclusive review of the year!
- Two small mammals that have been disappointing us for years.
Okay, that's all the time we have for now. Be sure to attend our panel this Saturday at 9pm (Aleutian Standard Time) in Hall M - "Self-Important Blowhards 101." Remember, pants are optional, and the first three rows will get wet.