The OAFEnet Email Update demands you go see Scott Pilgrim. In a totally non-ironic way.
This week was our actual "birthday," so to speak, so in addition to all the cool reviews, we have a few surprises for you, as well.
- We wanted Joe Friday to be twice as big as it was, but circumstances conspired against us.
- This polishes off a set of reviews, and is a great throwback to days of yore.
- Someone's knocked the icicles off this one! No, that's not some real yet obscure expression, it's a literal description of what happened to the character.
- MotU Monday brings a figure many people want, with an "accessory" that would have been best left in the discarded ideas bin.
- You can usually count on Transformers Tuesday reviewing two different toys - a car and a robot - but this one reviews three.
- Did you miss out on the TF Soundwave MP3 player? You're not alone. If you're handy, you can make your own, though.
- Hey, another icy review! We'd better be careful, or we'll end up with a theme going on, here.
- And our final review of the week, in which we crap all over a toyline that's sure to be somebody's favorite.
- Are you interested in Mattel's upcoming Legion of Superheroes 12-pack? How about in just a part of it? We're trying to cut one into pieces and get them out to everybody who wants one. Find out all the details here.