Tuck your tail between your legs - here comes the OAFEnet Email Update.
- Joe Friday was a new vehicle set that was bought for all the wrong reasons, at a most unexpected place.
- Then a Star Wars review, bringing you a Stormtrooper with a surprise inside.
- Poe started the work week with a new kind of MotU Monday - it's something that Mattel has never done before.
- Our final Transformers Tuesday of Old Toys Month is a doozy. It's old and obscure, and perhaps most amazingly of all, it's a character who's never been homaged and never had his name reused.
- It's not often that you get an action figure representing a person rather than a character, but one of the major icons of the '80s got that honor, and we reviewed him this week.
- On the same day, Rustin shared his international toy haul.
- Then, to finish out the week, two honkies dressed like Hasidic diamond merchants.
And as always, we remind you to check out our blog. This week we had an exclusive review, a fun video, and a surprising new list. Enjoy them all!
That video wasn't just "fun" it was "hilarious" and "awesome"
Are you guys not doing the email exclusive review anymore?
Of course - but only in the email, not on this repost.