Happy birthday to the OAFEnet Email Update!
Okay, it's not actually the anniversary of the OEU - that'd be September 10. But this week marked the end of our ninth year of being OAFES, and the beginning of the tenth. Get the numbers on how many reviews we're written in that time. We wouldn't be able to do it without all of you readers, so thanks for sticking with us! As a reward, here are some reviews.
- We started with a Joe Friday review. Hopefully you saw the image we put on the front page for this one, because it was completely ridiculous.
- Here's an inexplicably blue mummy. Does that mean he tastes like X-treme Razzberry?
- Marvel Monday offers the first-ever release of some brand-new costumes.
- If you can't find this week's Transformers Tuesday, it's not because he's an exclusive, but because he's super-hard-to-find.
- For this week's Spoils post, Rustin bought the rarest toys of all: ones he actually likes!
- We finished off the week with a creepy Victorian girl. As if there was any other kind. Who ever heard of a happy, friendly, cheerful Victorian girl?
Be sure to visit our blog, as well, for a giant pile of robots, and a banned comic. Visit http://blog.oafe.net/ to see what you may have missed.