Get stuffed on the OAFEnet Email Update.
Good morning, Americans! Yes, we realize it's very likely NOT morning where you are right now, but since today is Thanksgiving, odds are good you've overeaten and had to take a nap. Or you went to bed early because you were going out shopping for Black Friday, and you're getting this update a bit late. Here's what everyone else enjoyed all week:
- This week's theme is "delay." All the reviews are of figures we could have reviewed ages ago, starting with this guy.
- This set of figures was all written up last month, but we held off on it for a very specific reason.
- Transformers Tuesday is a review you may remember if you've been an email subscriber for a while - it was sent out as a preview, but we completely forgot to post it for everyone else to see.
- How about an exclusive review that's been on hold since July.
- Would you like to know WHY the review is so delinquent? You can find out here. Yes, we've got a Google + account now, so feel free to add us to your circles.
- For this special Thanksgiving day edition of Spoils of the Week, Rustin reflects on what he's thankful for - namely, being a world-travelling playboy!
Whatever you do, don't forget to visit the blog this week. Not only do we have several reviews you never saw on the front page, there's also a couple cool videos (including a national tv commercial) and a Demotivational poster. We also performed some minor tweaks, like setting up a tag cloud, to make finding your favorites even easier!