Bask in the silence of the OAFEnet Email Update.
- Joe Friday was not the review a lot of people were expecting, but it was something new and exciting.
- Saturday's review was short and to the point.
- Our weekly(ish) Star Wars review is technically an advance look at a figure that's not out yet. Sort of.
- Marvel Monday was next, and it was exactly what you thought it would be.
- We changed our Transformers Tuesday plans at the last minute, but the results are still pretty good.
- Rustin went to a new city and spent more money than he should have.
- And we closed out the week with a series-capping set of epic proportions (but some of those proportions are minorly disappointing).
If you haven't been to the blog this week, you missed Target's new signs, Lego's new building, and several addendums to the reviews you just read up above.