Gosh all fishhooks, it's the OAFEnet Email Update!
So, now that we're more than halfway through October, it seems safe to mention this without jinxing it: yo is trying to write a new review every day this month. That means more horror reviews being pushed into your eyes, so make sure you don't miss a day!
- Is Joe Friday right for Horror Month? It's named after a terrifying mythical beast, so you're darn right it is!
- Here's a giant spaceman with a fearsome mask.
- An unexpected '80s throwback that also fills our weekly "werewolf" quota.
- Some monsters spit - this one swallows.
- We got this MOTU Monday done just in time for the figure's re-release on Matty Collector.
- Marvel Monday was part mad scientist, part monster.
- How does Transformers Tuesday fit into Horror Month? It's right there in the first half of his name!
- This figure should have been available to everybody, but it was turned into an SDCC exclusive. And then it didn't sell well, so it became a NYCC exclusive, as well.
- WWEdnesday proved you don't always have to know what a figure is supposed to be in order to like it.
- And finally, a figure we should have reviewed a decade ago.
Of course, there's even more cool stuff on the blog - a couple Halloween images, a review and a short video that's appropriate for this time of year.