The OAFEnet Email Update is ready for a nap.
Well, Horror Month was a resounding success this year. We reviewed more than 70 figures, not even counting Rustin's "Spoils" posts. We had a new PoA column (which you'll read below), yo managed to write a new review every day of the month, and we even added or updated pictures to a bunch of old reviews that needed some attention. Here's this week's batch.
- The week began with a tiny black ship covered in skulls.
- This review may stretch the definition of "werewolf," but we're counting it.
- Shocka reflected on the sad fall of a once-great company.
- This figure isn't great, but it's good for its price.
- Marvel Monday had a magician, a monster, a goddess and an elf. What is this, Lord of the Rings?
- And also, a MotU Monday, which you need to buy two of for maximum effect.
- Here's another ghost, though this one is a little less literal than the rest.
- Someone made a custom 6" Black Widow for their movie collection: see the results and the recipe.
- A mutant that lives in the dark and has weird coloration.
- And we closed the month out with an old toy of a horror(?) movie icon.
As usual, we loaded the blog with videos, reviews, addendums and the coolest jack o'lantern of the year. Before we go, however, a note: a fellow toy fan lost his home when Hurricane/Tropical Storm/whatever Sandy blew through New York, and his friends have set up an Indiegogo campaign to raise relief funds for him. You can see the details and contibute if you're able.