Hello? Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me. It's the OAFEnet Email Update.
So, because we booked Rustin in the worst motel we could find in San Diego, he has no internet access. So his SDCC reports may be a bit delayed. Keep an eye out for them on the blog. And read this week's reviews to pass the time.
- Our first review is causing some color confusion.
- Here's a recycled figure with a new paint design.
- Marvel Monday is one of the best 4" figures Hasbro's made for the line.
- Oddly enough, this review features both a skinny lad who never knew no good from bad AND a fat-bottomed girl who makes the rockin' world go round.
- And because he knows how to milk an event, Rustin's spoils reviewed some SDCC exclusives for your entertainment.
What's on the blog this week? Well, the world's most expensive flock of birds. Go visit it to see what we mean (and get your wallets out).