The OAFEnet Email Update can totally talk like a pirate:
Wait, that doesn't seem right.
- The week began with Joe Friday, a song reference, and a popular myth debunked.
- If there's one thing we know about chess in Britain, it's that the pieces are the wrong color.
- It was a super NECA-y kind of weekend, with a figure that gets less love than Charlie Brown.
- No review for Marvel Monday this week.
- Bask in the warm and glowing rage of Transformers Tuesday.
- What did Rustin buy this week? These things!
- If this guy wasn't famous, what sound would Jon Stewart make when imitating Dick Cheney?
Remember how we have a YouTube channel (sometimes)? We made this video to go with one of our old reviews. Watch it and show it to the people you love, or they'll never love you back.