Fall into a food coma with the OAFEnet Email Update.
Today is Thanksgiving in the US, but thanks to the pandemic, we don't get to spend it with our families - we're all just alone this year. But we're here to keep you company. You may have notice there was no Email Update last week. We did that on purpose, so you'd have extra things to read this week, to keep you entertained and distracted today.
One of Thanksgiving's most vaunted traditions is overindulging on food; we, meanwhile are overindulging on reviews. See, while everyone is thinking about turkey, we decided to "go HAM," bringing you four full weeks' worth of reviews in this one little Update. Let's do it!
- Speaking of food, here's Fortnite Friday.
- Subscribers already got to read this one.
- This needs better accessories to be any good.
- Marvel Monday is definitely trying very hard.
- One step closer to the inevitable on Transformers Tuesday.
- Who could have predicted this!
So that's last week's reviews. But at the same time, we also had a full "Venom Week" to double things up.
That's what would would have read about last week; here's what you'd read about this week:
- A two-pack featuring a pair of utter monsters.
- A colorful Marvel Monday.
- The most unexpected crossover of all time.
Why, that's only three reviews: hardly a full week! I guess we'd better deliver you four more.
- Nice idea, but one important corner was cut.
- Who cares this much about this costume?
- That thing you've been waiting for.
- Proof that things may not be as good as you remember them.
You also have two weeks' worth of blog things to look at, too. Better scroll back to make sure nothing's escaped you!
Until next time, stay home and stay safe.