- Art Asylum
- Diamond Comics
- McFarlane Toys
Living Dead Dolls
- Plan B
- Stan Winston Creatures
Realm of the Claw
Lord of the Rings
- Amazon had a much better selection when they were partnered with Toys Я Us: now they let far too many scalpers sell things through their shops. Still, the site backs up its transactions, so you won't get cheated (other than the high prices).
- Toys Я Us
- TRU suffered just as much as Amazon when the two split: their site is hard to navigate and has misleading item listings. They've been getting better, but they're still not very good.
- KB Toys
- The toy store in the mall, KB is the biggest national toy chain. They're a bit expensive, but their discount sales can't be beat!
- local comicshop
- Comicshops are the main outlet for Diamond Distributors, and thus often have exclusives you can find nowhere else. Stop in and ask for a copy of Previews, the catalog of upcoming releases.
- The world's biggest auction site, eBay sellers often have that hard-to-find figure you need to complete your collection.
- Big Bad Toy Store
- A great toy merchant site. Caters to the MOC crowd by offering figures with Standard and High grading.
- Action Figure Express
- Lots of exclusives, plus a "free shipping" section.
- Alter Ego Comics
- Discounts on busts, statues, action figures and comics.
- Epic Heroes
- UK-based toy/comic/collectible store.
- Toy Rocket
- Toy Rocket offers a huge supply of new stuff as well as older, off the market toys. They seem to have a nice mix of mass-market and specialty product, but the prices are very high.