The OAFEnet Update is plagued by its all-consuming hunger for braaaaaaiiiins.
- We began this, the third week of Horror Month, with a truly Halloweeny review. It's not like anyone carves pumpkins for Arbor Day, after all. Though a Tree O'Lantern would probably look pretty cool.
- Mezco has always been a welcome home for horror figures, and their newest line is no exception. Poe took a shovel to the graveyard to unearth this review.
- Monday we actually posted two reviews, which apparently confused some people. They were both related, though, so it was okay. They were intended to be sort of a one-two punch.
- Bonus review! Not from us, but from our message board.
- Do you ever think companies go too far with the gross-out toys? Here's the story of one figure that actually pulled back a bit.
- Did you ever wish you could own 1" tall versions of Hellboy and all his friends? Now you can!
- Our next review is an unstoppable killing machine with a desire for human flesh, and an accessory that speaks of his desire to mutilate people.
- Finally, a review from Shocka, meaning that you got reviews from four OAFEs in one week. That's gotta be some kind of record. While you wait to hear from Rustin, read this.
If you were reading this update in your email instead of online, you'd get to read one more review before it was posted. To sign up, visit OAFE and fill in your information.