Enjoy the OAFEnet Email Update with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
No one would blame you if you missed some of the many, many reviews we posted this week - this may well have been our biggest week ever, with two days that each saw three new reviews posted at once. But that's what this update is for - to help you catch up. But we're going to be moving fast, so try to keep up.
- Our first review was a stone monster that only comes to life at night.
- It's also sparked a debate on our message board about whether or not there's a better version out there (current consensus is that no, no there's not).
- Follow that up with a drug lord, a church and an animated corpse.
- The Hellboy cartoon debuted last week. What did you think of it?
- Here's a giant, world-conquering alien.
- An online toy retailer went out of business recently - but not before taking a bunch of orders and charging credit cards. Anyone know what's up?
- Crazy cannibal with a fetish for heavy hardware.
- The same, again.
- Best Halloween costume ever.
- Mad scientist.
- Mad scientist's monster.
- The packaging style for Hasbro's Marvel Legends has been revealed, and it's a major departure.
- A time-travelling zombie slayer.
- And, finally, a killer clown from... not outer space.
- Now, that was just the end of Horror Month. We also had time for one non-terrifying review (unless you were scared by a breast at a young age).