The OAFEnet Email Update: put it in you.
- We decided to cheat for Joe Friday. By popular demand, a review of a figure that isn't GI Joe, isn't Hasbro, and is only borderline military. And yet, is still one everybody wants to get.
- Trust Artemis to waste no time in covering the latest in female action figures, whether they're any good or not. It's some kind of strange compulsion.
- Star Wars has lots of strange monsters - and at least one that's entirely commonplace.
- It's weird to think of a comedian who's best known for R-rated work suddenly popping up in a family adventure. Well, other than Eddie Murphy, but his soul died a long time ago. This one is more of an aberration than a sea change.
- Our Marvel Monday review is one of the characters from the new Wolverine movie, though you may not have realized it.
- If you like your toys sticky, you'll love this week's Transformers Tuesday! Though the stickiness problem mostly seems to have been solved, now.
- The bad thing about filling your movie with lots of famous people is that the one guy you cast who nobody knows is going to get overlooked.
- It may not seem like it, but Thursday's new review is a zombie! No, really - go read it and find out. Zombie! Not what you'd expect from the property.