The OAFEnet Email Update is the Cadillac of weekly spam messages.
What review this week made one of our readers lament "and thus, the dark ages of OAFE began?" It's one of the ones linked below - see if you can guess!
- We got into the week in a most unusual manner - we had a new post, but it wasn't a toy review! How's that possible? Have we abandoned the ideals of Joe Friday? Hardly! Go see for yourself.
- Saturday's review seems to be a halfassed toy from a company known for such things - why, then, is anyone surprised?
- If you like your superheroes fun-lovin', then Sunday's new piece is the one for you. Just make sure you maintain an undeserved sense of persecution while you read it.
- You get a slightly oversized Marvel Monday this week: it's almost like getting three reviews in one. Well, maybe two and a half, two and three-quarters, something. More than usual, is what we're saying.
- As we kept reminding everybody, Transformers Tuesday is not a personal lubricant, but if you have any tales of someone trying to use it as one, let us know.
- Tuesday was also an important day, and we had a special message to share with everyone.
- Wednesday yo took a look at a set that seems to have been made for toy-lovers. Well, of course, since it's a toy, but even more than usual. Trust us, you'll understand when you go read it.
- There's a good chance that Thursday's review will bring the most traffic to the site all week; it's just that big.
Did you know Artemis took part in a podcast? You should, by now. It's lengthy, but it's all on-topic. Listen and discuss