The OAFEnet Email Update is pleased to celebrate mass turkey slaughter.
Hey, it's Thanksgiving in the US, which means half of us are about to overdose on unhealthy food, and the other half are about to laugh and point. Until them, have some reviews.
- Joe Friday was part two of an ongoing series. And because we worked ahead, you can go ahead and read the disappointing part three, as well.
- Next we have a woman who's in a constant state of flux.
- And then, a woman who's fairly permanent.
- For Marvel Monday, an imported two-pack. Not that the toys are imported, but the characters are.
- And a very nice new figure for Transformers Tuesday.
- Our final review of the week was that rarest of toys, an original property. At last, some plastic civilians!
For those of you in the US, tomorrow is Black Friday. If you must go out shopping, for pete's sake, don't get trampled, and don't shoot anybody. Better to just stay home and read some OAFEnet goodness.