The OAFEnet Email Update will come a-knockin' at your door.
- This review isn't a Joe Friday, but it does have something to do with the military.
- This review is a Joe Friday, and is nearly as black as the last link.
- Really demonstrating the reason we do so much exhaustive research, this toy has a history no one knew about.
- Nothing says "Horror Month" like a big mean monster.
- Unless it's two monsters, a wizard and a monster-hunter, like Marvel Monday was.
- Transformers Tuesday was a robot in disguise... in disguise.
- Our final Werewolf Wednesday is a vintage figure from a popular toyline.
- And we end the month with a Halloween repaint of an already-Halloween-worthy character.
Want two more reviews? Two videos? Two great heroes beating the snot out of each other? We have all that waiting for you on the blog.
There's no Email Update Exclusive this week, because we've been busy making all this stuff for you. That's 31 days of uninterrupted reviews, covering more than 80 - EIGHTY! - individual figures - probably over 100 once you add in all Rustin's Spoils posts. Make sure you didn't miss a word of it.