Concealing Satanic messages, it's the OAFEnet Email Update.
- We began the week with a pair of cats - or at least one cat and one kitty. Make sure your browser is set to allow infinite looping on animated gifs before you check out these two genetic freaks.
- DC Comics has divided fans into two camps: those who think Infinite Crisis was the best crossover this year, and those who think Seven Soldiers was tops. Finally, though, there's one figure to bring both those groups together.
- Good news for Marvel fans: Marvel Select is going to be making some Legends-scale figures.
- Horror Month is over, which means this week saw the triumphant return of Transformers Tuesday. This one is perfect for a trip to Sturgis.
- Speaking of Transformers, TRU has a new exclusive that lots of people have been requesting.
- yo posted a rant on our blog this week, then toned it down and took out most of the insulting material to turn it into a new Point of Articulation, Quitcher Bitchin'! Bet it still gets the fanboys' panties in a twist.
- So, who's right - yo or the fanboys? Does Hasbro ML2 suck?
- And finally, a review that is bathed in mystery. Where does he comes from? Why is he there? And what's he doing with that probe?
- Apparently a rumor surfaced over on NECA's blog this week - anyone know anything about a Lestat action figure?
Now, if you were signed up for our mailing list, you'd get the Email Update Exclusive, a first-look review that won't be posted for a few more days. If you want to see the future sign up.