Remember, remember, the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and OAFEnet Email Update.
Horror Month is no more, sadly. The orange and black went away this week, but we've still got a few spooky reviews to share before we're done.
- Joe Friday wasn't directly Horror-related, but this is definitely the kind of costume most fanboys wouldn't mind their girl wearing.
- This review is a bit more on-topic, since, as we've said before, what's more Halloweeny than the fear of a black cat?
- For the actual day of Halloween, we had two perfect reviews. The first was a true icon of horror.
- And the second, while newer, is undeniably Halloween-related.
- So that was it for October. But oddly, our first November review would have been right at home in Horror Month, as well. Hard to believe we didn't review it then.
- Three words describe our Marvel Monday, and will probably immediately let you know what it is: big, red and angry.
- Don't forget the new Previews catalog.
- Transformers Tuesday is also big and red, but only rarely angry.
- Our next review is a figure that moves one step closer to creating the perfect version of the character it represents. Baby steps, guys. Baby steps.
- And now, our last review of the week is one for the birds.
Your bonus this week isn't another review. Instead, it's a podcast, guesting our own Artemis rambling on about... whatever. Toys, obviously. Go, take a listen and enjoy.