Write your own clever introduction to the OAFEnet Email Update.
After the double-sized onslaught of Green Lantern week, we're feeling a bit perfunctory. So here, have some reviews to read.
- Since Joe Friday was squished in between two other reviews (including last week's five-pack), we went for a quickie review of an older figure.
- No hangovers for us on the first day of the new year - we were too busy getting this ancient two-pack written.
- A new year means a new series of Marvel figures, and we grabbed one of those for this week's Marvel Monday.
- In theory, Transformers Tuesday should have been a flash to write. As it is, it's full of pointless photos that probably don't tell you anything useful.
- Last week, it was a toss-up to see if we'd review the big GL five-pack, or just a solo figure: ironically, we skipped this figure then because the five-pack was faster!
- And since it's January now, that means it's time for yo's annual airing of his dirty laundry. Shake your head in astonishment at how much he wastes.
- We haven't had a chance to post it anywhere yet, but here's a piece of news that will make some toy fans happy: Stephen Sommers is no longer involved with the GI Joe movie sequel. Back to square one, then!
- Since it's a new month, here's the new Previews listing.