Live! Via satellite from the same parking lot where you're already standing! It's the OAFEnet Email Update!
- This past Saturday was May the Fourth, the day when nerds who are too cutesy for their own good lose the ability to recognize a stupid idea when they hear it. We would have been happy to ignore it entirely, but yo just HAD to write a Star Wars review.
- It's always nice to see companies come up with clever ideas to reuse and repaint their existing molds in new ways.
- Marvel Monday was exactly the review you thought it was going to be, but it has one of the greatest pictures we've ever taken. If we had a punchline, we'd have turned it into a Figuretoon.
- This review is pure evil. So evil you'd say he's EEE-vil. The fru-it of the dev-il.
- In order to play catch-up, Rustin talked about everything he bought in April. And also March and a little bit of May.
It was back to form for the blog this week, with Free Comicbook Day, an undercover meme, and two days of big crazy hair. All this, plus the new Previews catalog!