Re-Tweet the OAFEnet Email Update.
As upwards of three people are already aware, OAFEnet has a Twitter account, where we keep you up-to-date on things going on with us, new reviews, all that stuff. In honor of that, all this week's entries in the OEU were already Tweeted, so they're all done in 140 characters or less.
- Artemis has confirmed what many already suspected: Mr. T is the pinnacle of human achievement.
- Who would have expected that the defining feature of this week's Joe Friday would be his oversized hat?
- First we lied to you about this figure's name, then we lied to you about when it'd be posted. Can you ever trust us again?
- This week's Star Wars review was simply destined to go boom.
- It's Marvel Monday, and this week's review is a blast from way in the the past.
- Here's a forgotten DC character - one that deserves to be forgotten, at least.
- Our Transformers Tuesday is a bit confused, thanks to him and his identical twin hitting at once.
- Wednesday's new review is the end of an era, and a bit of a stretch.
- Thursday's review has what has to be the most generic superhero name ever. Well, after "Superman."
Don't think that's all there is on our Twitter feed, either: there are lots of unexpected things on there you won't find in the OEU, on our blog or anywhere else. So if you want to get the full story, remember to visit http://twitter.com/oafe every day and see what we're up to.