Blind Republican idiocy can shut down a lot of things, but not the OAFEnet Email Update.
October means Horror Month, and Horror Month means we try to post a new review every day all month long. So settle in and get comfy, because we have a lot for you to read.
- We started with a Joe Friday figure that has been long-awaited, but also is an all-new character.
- And though it wasn't technically October yet, here's something that's functionally a glorified electric jack o'lantern.
- And similarly, "a giant insect from outer space" sounds like something straight out of a 1950s horror movie.
- Marvel Monday is a new costume on an old favorite.
- Now it was October for real, so Transformers Tuesday was filled with tiny treats.
- The name "Mattel" means a certain level of quality, and Watchmen Wednesday displays it perfectly.
- That wasn't the only review we posted that day: it was also Werewolf Wednesday (because Horror Month).
- And we brought the week to an end with a perfect Horror Month review for coulrophobics.
Just in case that wasn't enough of a pile of reviews for you to plow through, we had two more on the blog, plus Rustin's spoils, a cool custom figure, and more.