Well, well, we're back at last! Did you miss us?
Between Thanksgiving, ice storms, vacation, and ice storms, things sure have been hectic. As evidenced by the fact that today's not even Thursday!
Not to worry; we've still been writing, even if there haven't been as many regular updates. Which just means that today, you get as buried in reviews as the East Coast is in snow.
- In honor of the new Star Trek movie (opened today, donchaknow?) I reviewed the new Captain Picard from Art Asylum at http://www.oafe.net/poe/st_picard.html
- And THAT was just in November. We kicked off December with a review that might piss some people off. The Marvel Legends Dr. Doom figure might seem innocent enough, but head on over to http://www.oafe.net/yo/ml_doom.html to see what got people so up in arms.
- More 80s fun with a somewhat more adult G.I.Joe review at http://www.oafe.net/yo/gijfb.html and a light-hearted Muppet: http://www.oafe.net/yo/mupfoz.html
- Harry Potter ruled the cinematic roost for a few weeks, and Shocka took a look at that giant freaky... well, you can see at http://www.oafe.net/shocka/hparagog.html
- The biggest review yo's ever written, and just what you've been waiting for: a _good_ Simpsons Main Street review can be found at http://www.oafe.net/yo/wosmain.html
- And then, finally (yeah, we're getting to the end) the newest installment in the Lord of the Rings opens Wednesday. You just KNEW we couldn't let an opportunity like that slip by, so we've got three Two Towers figures up and ready for you to peruse:
That's all for this week. ToY is coming up soon, and you know we'll all have great new stuff after Christmas. Keep reading.