The OAFEnet Email Update will take you to the candyshop, but it will not let you lick the lollipop.
- Our week began with a creepy alien scientist. If anybody is going to kidnap you for a probing, it'll be this guy. Though since he's going after your brain, that is gonna be one deep probe!
- Is there any doubt that pirates are the current kings of pop culture? Even with all the inaccuracies in their portrayal, the freebooters of the high seas are where it's at, even in block form.
- This was the week for our monthly feature, Flippin' Through Previews. Find out what you need to order from your comicshop!
- This week's Transformers Tuesday is a character that never appeared anywhere in any kind of TF story, yet still basks in the love of the fans. How's that work? Some kind of crazy magic, that's how.
- We revealed a new custom this week. If you want to build one of your own and you can't find the base figures anywhere, there might be a reason for that: this custom was the Email Update Exclusive a while back, giving our subscribers a jump on the competition.
- It was also a big week for toy-related product shipping to comic shops, so if you didn't read our weekly Monday rundown of what you can expect to find, you may have missed out. Don't make that mistake again!