Created by a time paradox, it's the OAFEnet Email Update.
- This week's Joe Friday review is large and evil. And has some of the most ridiculous weapons known to man. Seriously, if you saw someone carrying one of these guns, you would not be afraid of them. You might even feel sorry for them. People begging for change should carry these guns - not because they're intimidating, but because it would elicit more sympathy.
- Our Star Wars day this week was Saturday, and the review took a look at a Clone Wars figure. Yeah, way to hit these things at the peak of their popularity there, yo. We can't wait for some reviews of your Episode 1 Jar Jar collection.
- If you wanted to partake of some Spider-Man 3 movie toys but were put off by their general terribleness, then have we got the solution for you. Yes, it has its flaws, but it's still better than those 5" abominations.
- Our new Transformers Tuesday review is a bit controversial. The review is fairly negative, but a lot of people swear by the toy. Where do you stand? Gotta read it to find out.
- We polish off the week with a double review, one hero and one villain. But you get to decide which is which.
- Some potentially bad news for Minimates fans this week. Maybe. It's still a bit unclear.