The OAFEnet Email Update: it's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the right.
- It's almost Old Toys Month, and this Joe Friday is so old that it's technically dead.
- Remember last week when we said we were done with big, multi-figure reviews for a while? Yeah, we lied.
- You email subscribers got a look at this week's Marvel Monday a few days early, but you didn't see the whole thing: we secretly held some of the info back, so even if you already read it once, go read it again to find out what's new.
- Wednesday saw the return of an old feature, and featured an old madman.
- And Rustin spent his entire paycheck at Disneyland.
Have you been to the blog this week? We had two exclusive reviews, a super-ambitious custom project, a series of photos that will make you clean your house and a plan to fix what Mattel is doing wrong. How can you not go read that?