Sit. Stay. It's time for the OAFEnet Email Update.
- We started this week with something a bit strange, even for us. It's a review, yes, but it's not an action figure. It's not a statue, a plush, or a toy at all. It is, in fact, a comicbook. Are we branching out? Well, no - it's still toy-related.
- You know, if Marvin the Martian looked like this, Bugs Bunny probably would have taken him a lot more serioulsy.
- So, the new Fanatastic Four movie is out, and getting kind of a bad rap. Is it warranted? Tell us what you think.
- After an embarrassingly long delay, we finally have a new Figuretoon. Backgrounds? Action? Those things are for amateurs! We have class! We have taste! We have... word balloons? Well, if nothing else, we have Harry Potter.
- The Four Horsemen's FANtastic Exclusive program really hit a bumpy patch right at the end, this year. Not in production problems or anything, but in fan reaction. Find out what had everyone up in arms.
- And remember, even though that post was on our blog, rather than listed on our "real" site, you could have known about it right away if you signed up for our RSS feed, linked on every page of our site. Look for the little orange button and get subscribed.
- Know what was really cool about this week's Transformers Tuesday? It was posted at midnight, EXACTLY 15 days before the movie opens. Awesome. Check out a robot that isn't getting the love he deserves, then get out to the store before he's gone.
- Don't forget, we want your reviews. We want you to tell everyone what stores you shop at and what experiences you've had.
- Admit it: when you were a kid, you wanted to be a fireman or a teacher or something like that. But that's only because your parents presented you with limited options. If you knew there was such a profession as "professional hitman," you would have spent all your time sneaking around the house and toughening your hands against the strain of piano wire. You never see Sesame Street doing a profile on that.