The OAFEnet Email Update reminds you that setting off your own fireworks without a permit is a class A misdemeanor - the same level of crime as "improper entry by an alien," the statute the US government is using to fill its internment camps. Surely those who insist on "zero tolerance" in the case of people fleeing violence will also insist on it in this case as well?
- Sometimes the opportunity arises to remind you that certain people are jerks.
- You can tell a character is well-rounded and important when they don't even get a last name.
- Here's a surprise review email subscribers have already seen (though they may not remember it).
- 'memba Star Wars?
- All July long, we'll be publishing Build-A-Figure reviews that have yet to appear on the site.
- And of course, breaking those up with all our usual things.
Also be sure to visit the blog. Not only is it where you'll find Transformers Tuesday, since today is the 4th of July, it's also where you'll get to see one of our classic favorite posts.