The Batman Beyond character Micron has no official public identity, a fact which yo has used to great effect to always call him a series of ridiculous names. Ridiculous names taken from any number of sources.
So here's a list of all the things Micron has been called (with links to the reviews where they appeared), as well as where those names originally came from:
- Templeton Snappletrap - SNL
- Gallileo Humpkins - Psych
- D'Marcus Williums - Key & Peele
- Swirvithan L'Goodling-Splatt - ibid.
- Bramlet Abercrombie - The Colbert Report
- Professor Edward Lickenhaffenfillypassenbeck - MADtv
- Yingybert Dambleban - Eddie Izzard on the naming of Engelbert Humperdinck
- Pendrake VonCrackenwhore - Twitter
- Leoz Maxwell Jilliumz - Key & Peele
- Fridge Largemeat - MST3K
- Gnar Slabdash - Leverage
- Kip Joggletog - SNL
- Sklavellio Frinkle - Conan
- Shakiraquan Carter - Key & Peele
- Plonf Croidbetter - Twitter
- Vingelbert Wangledanck - Eddie Izzard
- Lt. Skate Rektimlappur - Patton Oswalt
- Darquimbertus McNarington - Bojack Horseman
- Alfonso Salpingdis - lottery ad
Here's to you, Dr. Ralphus "Micron" Galkinsmelter, and your many outlandish aliases!