So, thanks to the blizzard that hit New York last night, we were unable to provide you with the streaming Toy Fair coverage we hoped for. But we did have a photographer there, so you can see the entire showroom photo dump right here. For info about the presentation (and a few select photos), keep reading.
- 30th Anniversary line, very 1984 focused. Toy designs will match IDW comics.
- Masterpiece Soundwave will be released in the US, and will come with all five tapes.
- New size: Titan Class. The biggest TF ever - 24" tall Metroplex.
- Metroplex has articulated eyes, is compatible with Legends Class vehicles. $125 MSRP.
- Return of triple-changers - Springer and Blitzwing.
- Kre-O sets - new and classic. Blind-bagged figures.
- Kwinn and Data-Viper.
- "Ultimate" Storm Shadow (based on Renegades mold) and Cobra Commander (with both hood and helmet/mask).
- Eagle Hawk helicopter - modern update of Tomahawk.
- Gentle Giant is sculpting the 6" figures.
- SDCC exclusive is Boba Fett w/ Han in Carbonite
- Basic line dropping to $5.99 and 5 POA.
- Articulated 4" figures will also be put under the "Black Series" name.
- "Wolverine Legends" to tie in with film. 6" Phoenix Five Cyclops, Emma Frost, Sabertooth, Rogue. Puck as BAF.
- Marvel Legends: Scarlet Spider, Black Panther, Jean Grey (AoA variant), Hawkeye (modern/Dark), Bulldozer/Wrecker, White Phoenix. BAF Rocket Raccoon.