Tormented by a coven full of witches, it's the OAFEnet Email Update.
It's still Horror Month at OAFEnet, and we're still rolling with the spooky reviews. Not that the reviews are unfit for anyone with a weak heart - they're normal reviews. They're just of spooky figures.
- The first review of the week is a magical ghost, and this one is nowhere near as friendly as Casper.
- What's your all-time favorite scary toy? We've got a whole thread about just that on our message board. Prepare to dredge up long-repressed memories and relive the giddy little thrills you knew as a child.
- Sharks are scary enough, but they're limited. You get to shallow water and you're safe. But what if that shark could follow you onto the sand? Or even showed up at your house posing as a candygram? Beware the terror of the landshark.
- We all know that the best way to stop a rampaging robot from outer space is with the words "Klatu, barada..." something. Necktie? Okay, so maybe I disn't say every little word. It should still be enough. Damn space-robots.
- The subject of our next review fought mer-people, was killed by a demon and came back to life as a wandering ghost. You can't tell me that doesn't qualify as a horror-filled life.
- Our final review of the week is a two-fer: two zombies for the price of one! Watch them fight it out!