The OAFEnet Email Update is filmed before a live studio audience.
- We started this week with a replacement hero. Same name, same costume... different guy. How does that work? It seems like it would be too much of a coincidence, you know? That one of the old guy's friends would notice? But no. Apparently not.
- Here's a question to take you back to your youth - think about your favorite cartoons come up with the the best opening.
- It may seem odd to call a blocky minifigure "too big," but this one definitely is. Still, it beats the (unpainted) pants off the competition.
- This week's Transformers Tuesday may be the most popular brain-damaged character ever. The only thing that would make it cooler is if it came with a little robotic goat that it could snatch up and drop on top of passing cars.
- What's your #1 favorite toy of all time? Dig through your toy box and tell everyone.
- Being a hero is tricky business. All the good names and good costumes have already been taken. So why worry about that? Just take old ones that have fallen from use. If anyone complains, tell them you simply believe in recycling.