The OAFEnet Email Update is more enjoyable than a room full of dog farts.
If you haven't made your voice heard in our year-end ToY Awards, time is running out. It's your chance to tell us what you loved (or hated) through 2009, so head over to our message board and get in on the action. Winners announced at the end of the month!
- This week's Joe Friday is a bit unusual, in that it's not something you can find in the toy aisle. No, it's not an exclusive, or something incredibly rare - you'll just have to walk to a different department.
- Whenever you buy a set of toys as a single bundle, you always have winners and losers: the figures that would have sold well by themselves, and the figures that wouldn't. This review is probably one of the latter.
- The beginning of a new month means it's time to look at toys in the Previews catalog.
- This weekend, we posted a Twilight figure review. This weekend, another movie bumped Twilight from the #1 box office spot. Coincidence? Or were all the fans just staying home to read OAFE?
- Our big old-fashioned Marvel Monday continued, with another double-dip and a bit of a history lesson... or at least some long-winded yammering about videogames, which passes for "history" these days.
- Transformers Tuesday was slightly confusing. There are two figures released at almost the same time, who share the same name, and yet are drastically different. Which one is this? Well, find out by following the link.
- It's too bad this figure wasn't out in October: it would have been the poster-child for Horror Month. Gird your loins, gentlefolk, for true terror.
- And finally, Poe came through with a big review we've all been awaiting for months. Well, not that big. Only slightly big. To some, it was disappointingly small.