James Cameron spent 15 years developing the OAFEnet Email Update.
- For Joe Friday, we chose a figure that has fans tearing up the toy aisles. Why's it so popular? Because technically, it belongs in two different franchises, so it's got fans from both.
- Poe reviewed a sci-fi figure with a long history and a big fanbase, done in a new scale. Will it live up to collectors' expectations, or pale in comparison to the bigger competition?
- It's been quite a while since we've had a Star Wars Sunday review, but this week it came back. The star of the show is the new flavor of the week, so enjoy him before he's passed over for the new model.
- yo stirred up a bit of controversy with Marvel Monday this week. Some people say the figure's really good, others say it's a real disappointment. Who's right? Go read the review, then share your thoughts on our message board.
- We stepped outside the normal boundaries for Transformers Tuesday in order to bring you something unexpected, and so far it's gotten an unexpectedly good reception. Seems you folks love the weird stuff!
- And speaking of weird stuff, this week featured the long-awaited return of Rustin Parr, with a review of some figurines no one had heard of before, and yet are now on everyone's wishlists.
- Finally, as the week comes to a close, we close the book on our 2009 Seventh Kingdom reviews, as well. Why is this figure the one we chose to do last? It took that long just to figure out what her name is!
Plus, don't forget that time is swiftly running out to make your voice heard in our year-end "best of" event, the longest-running award of its type! Just click the link and tell us what's good and what's bad.