Rumor has it Darren Aronofsky will be invited to direct the OAFEnet Email Update.
- Unsure of what to review for this week's Joe Friday, we went with the fan-requested review.
- Know what's best about autumn? Sure, there's the crispness in the air at night, but mainly it's the colors: all the beautiful reds, yellows and tans.
- Fan of Lego Minifigures? You can get yo's extras for nothing more than retail cost + shipping.
- Sometimes we write jokes that will amuse only ourselves. For instance, the first half of this review's filename almost says "distaff," which we find hilariously appropriate.
- Marvel Monday brings us a store-exclusive two-pack, with one hot babe and one mutant dwarf. It's like the makings of a Troma film, all in one!
- The subject of this week's (psuedo-)Transformers Tuesday used to be a slimy little creep, but now? Who knows, he's just a toy, you can give him whatever personality you like.
- Have you ever been tempted by the big, expensive 12" figures that Hot Toys makes? Monkey Boy is looking to get rid of some of his, so you may be able to snag one on the cheap.
- What's 8cm tall and full of stuffing and ice cream? Wednesday's new review!
- Shocka finished off the week for us with a simple question: how many things can you fit into Ann's box?