From the dawn of time come the OAFEnet Email Update!
It's another exciting week of Horror Month, so grab some candy and read on!
- We started the week with a Point of Articulation about Back To The Future, done as a collaboration between yo go re and Rustin Parr. Plus, it's in the internet's favorite form of information presentation: the top ten list.
- Next was a terror that flaps in the night - no, not Darkwing Duck, sadly. This one does its best to unravel some confusing continuity.
- We all know how much yo loves werewolves, but did you know Shocka feels the same way? He wrote about his tip-top favorite this week!
- MotU Monday presents a guy who looks like a demon, and is just about as evil as one, too.
- When it comes to giant threats, nothing comes close to Marvel Monday.
- What do you get when you mix unabashed evil, mind-swapping and clones? You get Transformers Tuesday.
- Horror Month has had an unexpected theme this year: there's been one review of the same monster every week. Do you know what it is? If not, this review will make the answer plain.
- And finally, a figure you've already seen twice before... sort of. 90% re-use, 10% new sculpt that makes all the difference.