Like the Super Bowl, the OAFEnet Email Update doesn't have any cheerleaders.
- Some of our readers are lucky enough to have snow this week, but the rest of you will just have to live vicariously through Joe Friday.
- A good 95% of our next review is unpainted, but it still doesn't look cheap - that's not an easy thing to do!
- Marvel Monday was the heaviest review we featured all week. Heck, it might be the heaviest we review all month!
- February is Old Toys Month, and we started with Transformers Tuesday. This one answers a longstanding question, and might be NSFW in England.
- We also resurrected an old feature, "WWEdnesday," with a figure who looks like he should be causing trouble for Tarzan in the 1940s.
- And we ended the week with the third installment of regular blog article Rustin's Spoils of the Week.
Be sure to visit blog.oafe.net to see all the cool new stuff we posted this week: a rebuttal to a recent review by Monkey Boy, news about the beginning of one toyline and the end of another, and much more.