The OAFEnet Email Update is brought to you by cheese fries.
So! *claps hands* Who's ready for another entire week filled with SDCC exclusives?
- We started the week with a figure that was obviously sculpted in two stages: the head and body don't look like they belong together at all.
- We could have run this review on a Monday, but bumped it ahead a few days instead.
- If this device worked, it would save us all a lot of time and money.
- This Marvel Monday review felt a lot like coming home. Things haven't been like this in a long time.
- Transformers Tuesday is an "exclusive" with a lot of ways to find its way into your collection.
- What's nine inches long and made of rubber? Not something your girlfriend wants you to bring home.
- And finally, the worst. Con. (Exclusive) Ever!
This week on the blog we have for you an addendum, a review, a cool toy commercial, some insider Toys R Us lingo, and a McFarlane Toy that was never made or even revealed to the public. How's that for service! Visit http://blog.oafe.net/ for all the fun.