The OAFEnet Email Update is simply embroiled in controversy!
- This is the Joe Friday many of you were expecting to see last week, since you'd already seen it as the email preview.
- This review may have gone too far - you'll have to read it to decide for yourself.
- If you want to see why people were upset, or add your voice to the conversation, you just need to visit our message board.
- Depending on how much attention you've been paying, you may have heard a lot of complaints about the subject of Sunday's review. Not the toy, the character.
- A reader got mad at Marvel Monday, too, but that may have just been a misunderstanding. Hopefully. The alternative has unfortunate implications.
- One of the photos in this review is due entirely to a reader request.
- Here are some awesome custom figures made from rare, expensive exclusives.
- This review reveals the terrible time Mattel has controling the scale of its figures.
- And Rustin's shopping trip was very light this week. Why? He explains right at the beginning.
This week on the blog we had packaging you can build yourself, the simplest Legos ever, a toyline you've probably never heard of, and even more! Visit http://blog.oafe.net/ for your daily dose of toy nerdery!