It's time to give back to the OAFEnet Email Update.
Before we get started, notice that at the top of every page is a link to the Toy of the Year nominating. Got something you think deserves to win? Follow the link and tell us about it!
- A murdered king with two competing sons? How Shakespearean!
- A fan creation for MotU Monday that didn't take three decades to come out? How rare!
- Marvel Monday proves that a good mold and some paint makes all the difference between a good figure and a bad.
- This was only half a Transformers Tuesday, since it was mostly identical to last week's review.
- To close, a figure that almost looks like he's cosplaying as someone else (though that is true to his backstory).
And of course, on the blog we had this month's Previews catalog, some "40-year-old" toys, a rant from Stan Lee and more! Go read it all, and be the envy of your friends.